Saturday, December 1, 2018

Week Nine: Space Opera

After I read The Martian, the story structure reminds me of the hero’s journey or the urban fantasy. I feel the same way when I watch the star war movie in the class. In both of the movie an the story, their main character will jump into a trip because of some reason. The trip will full of danger and a lot of problems which they need to solve it and try their best to survive. The audience can see characters change and grow during the trip.

I’m not a big fan of space story but I like story type like hero’s journey. This type of story usually makes me feel positive when I read. It’s really interesting when you discover the new world with the character and see character use what they learn to solve the problem. It’s also interesting to see how the author develops the character during the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment