Saturday, December 1, 2018

Reading: The Aquatic Uncle


I read The Aquatic Uncle for this week. The relationship in the story is related to me. The old generation family members and the people you love. A lot of time people struggled with the conflict between these two sides. Just like the main character in the story. Their relationship looks fine until they meet the family member. This part looks so real for me. And the thing what the main character did for the girlfriend is also relatable. I also love the ending. It is not a traditional happy ending like the fairy tale, the princess lives with the prince happily forever. Most of the time, people’s relationship break because a lot of reasons. The family, living style and the thought will bring conflicts to the relationship. The problem and the ending make this relationship and the story related to me and make this story believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment