Saturday, December 1, 2018

Reading: Anubis Gates


I read The Anubis Gates for this week. I like the story although I feel this is a fantasy story. I usually not really interesting in time traveling story, but this one is really interesting. I think the difference between this novel and what I’ve read before is how the characters fit in that time period. The character won’t live easier even though they come from the future and have all these knowledge. I like the details about the character’s emotion. It makes this character believable. Some of the time-traveling novels just make everything so easy because the main character comes from the future and know everything about that time period. But the character in this book is “live” in that tome period. He still needs to put some effort to survive in that time period. It doesn’t make things super easy even though his historical knowledge. This makes the time traveling in the story more believable than other novels I’ve read.

No comments:

Post a Comment